In order to ensure that your Caribbean island travel plans are a hassle free experience when passing through our borders, please have the following forms completed on your arrival:
- Immigration Card (will be provided by airline staff)
- Proof of identification (please see criteria below)
- Customs declaration card (will be provided by airline staff)
Entry Requirements for the Cayman Islands: American citizens entering the Cayman Islands will require a valid passport, for more information on this visit: U.S. Department of State - Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative.
Canadian citizens Do Not Require passports, but must present proof of Citizenship. Proof of Citizenship include:
- Passport or Birth certificate with a raised seal & Photo Id (i.e. Driver's License)
- Photocopies of Birth Certificates need to have the copy notarised by a Notary Public.
- All those entering the Cayman Islands who require a passport should ensure that the passport is valid for six months after date of return.
For Specific Questions regarding entry into the Cayman Islands, including visa requirements, contact the Cayman Islands Department of Immigration: p. (345) 949-8052 email@example.com http://www.immigration.gov.ky